The sentences given below, when properly
sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a number (1, 2, 3,
4 or 5). Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in the correct answer for the
question given below the five sentences.
1. Each week they match wits with a special invited guest and a million dollars
is at stake.
2. And by that standard, few have ever seemed as superbly qualified as
Christopher Langan, who many call the smartest man in America and who has an IQ of
3. The guest has to be smart enough to answer more questions correctly than
his or her hundred adversaries.
4. It features a permanent gallery of one hundred ordinary people who serve as
what is called “the mob”.
5. The television show 1 vs. 100 is one of many that sprang up in the wake of
the phenomenal success of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?